The Calvary Referral Benefit Program is designed to thank our current Calvary families for their sacrifice and valued investment in Calvary Day School. We want to honor and reward our current Calvary families who share about the Calvary tradition.
Currently enrolled Calvary families will receive up to a $500 tuition credit for each new family that enrolls at Calvary for the 2016-17 school year and re-enrolls for the 2017-18 school year. The incentive reward does not apply to new students of returning families or students that have applied and/or attended Calvary in the past.
Calvary Referring Family Criteria
• Calvary Referral Benefit Program Application must be completed and signed by the Prospective New Family, designating the allocation of the Calvary Referral Benefit tuition credit.
• It is the Referring Family’s responsibility to be sure that the Prospective New Family includes the Calvary Referral Benefit New Student Referral Application with their application to Calvary. Referrals will NOT be made retroactively.
• If the Referring Calvary Family withdraws from Calvary prior to May 26, 2017, the credit is forfeited.
• The new student must begin the 2016-2017 school year. At this time, half of the Calvary Referral Benefit will be credited to the Calvary Referring Family’s tuition account. The remaining Calvary Referral Benefit will be credited to the Calvary Referring Family’s tuition account when the referred student begins the 2017-2018 school year. Tuition credits will be given toward the final payment.
• The Calvary Referral Benefit tuition credit can only be applied towards tuition.
• Calvary Referral Benefit New Student Referral Application must be submitted with the New Student Application.
• Enrollment of the new students and families is subject to the standard Calvary enrollment process.
• There is no limit to the number of families that a Calvary family may refer; however, the total amount of tuition credits any Calvary family can earn under the Calvary Referral Benefit Program is limited to their total tuition, less any combined discounts and financial aid for the 2016-2017 school year.
• Calvary Referral Benefits are subject to availability. Meaning, if there are no openings in a classroom for a student referred, the referred student will be placed on a waiting list. There will be no Calvary Benefit given unless an opening becomes available, and the student attends Calvary.
• Calvary Referring Families with enrolled students can choose to allocate their Calvary Referral Benefit as follows:
· Accept the tuition credit.
· Designate the tuition credit to the Calvary Referral Benefit Financial Aid Fund.
• Families without a currently enrolled student are eligible for the Calvary Referral Benefit Program. Since the Calvary Referral Benefit is strictly tuition credit, they can designate the tuition credit to the Calvary Referral Benefit Financial Aid Fund.
• The Calvary Referral Benefit credit will be applied directly to family accounts in the final payment.
· Families who pay by automatic withdrawal will receive a credit adjustment to their final payment.
· Families who pay their tuition in full before the school year begins will receive the Calvary Referral Benefit in the form of a tuition refund check.
• No Calvary Referral Benefit is redeemable for cash.
We value your investment in Calvary Day School, and we thank you for your referral. Every effort has been made to be clear; however, if an interpretation is to be made, the school administration reserves that right. If you have any questions, please contact admissions, at email@example.com or 912-351-2299.